Canberra Brickworks Precinct Access Rd & Dudley St Upgrade
Client | Major Projects Canberra / TCCS
Budget | $6.5M
Commenced | September 2020
The Project includes construction of a new access road from Dudley Street to service the Canberra Brickworks Precinct development and an upgrade of the existing Dudley Street.
The Works for the project includes the following;
- Upgrading of the existing Dudley Street to include 1.5m wide shoulder and footpaths;
- Construction of a new roundabout on Dudley Street and a new access road to the Canberra Brickworks Precinct development;
- Relocation of bus stops;
- Protection and/or relocation of the impacted existing utilities;
- Installation of new street lighting, traffic signal adjustments, pavement marking and signage;
- Landscaping of the new access road and upgraded Dudley Street.
May 2022 | CCF Earth Award Winner
NEWS | Cord Civil and Calibre Group have been announced as the winners of the 2022 CCF Earth Awards Project value $5 million to $10 million for Canberra Brickworks Precinct Access Road & Dudley Street Upgrade