Raising London Circuit Enabling Utility Works
Client | ACT Government
(Major Projects Canberra)
Contract Amount | $6M (approx.)
This Project involves the relocation of critical utility assets from their current position along the southern portion of London Circuit, to a new alignment via Edinburgh Avenue, Vernon Circle and Constitution Avenue Circle in preparation for Canberra Light Rail Stage 2A.
Scope of Works
- DN300 Icon Water bulk water supply main relocation,
- Telstra infrastructure, which will contain relocated cables and joints from Telstra and other carriers (AAPT, Optus, NBN and Vocus);
- Vocus infrastructure;
- ICON Fibre infrastructure;
- Transact infrastructure;
- SSICT infrastructure; and
- all other work as necessary to meet the standards and requirements of the utility companies, the Territory, other relevant authorities and relevant Australian Standards.
JUNE 2023 | CCF Earth Award Winner
The Cord Civil project RLC Enabling Utility Works was announced as the winning finalist in the 2023 CCF Earth Awards ACT ‘Project value $5 million to $10 million’ category.